About Suman Royal Resort
Kausani is visited by tourists round the year for its natural beauty. Mahatma Gandhi fell in love with the natural beauty of this destination and called it ‘The Switzerland of India.’ This Place is famous among tourists because of the majestic view of the Himalayas and the breathtaking view of the sunrise and sunset. This is a place away from the hustle and bustle of the city life where people find themselves in a peaceful environment. Kausani is about 6500 ft about sea level.
|Room Type||Mid Season | RACK RATE||Peak Season | RACK RATE||Off Season | RACK RATE|
|Luxury||Rs 5000 on CP + 18% GST||Rs 5250 on CP + 18% GST||Rs 4000 on CP + 18% GST|
|Rs 5500 on MAP + 18% GST||Rs 5750 on MAP + 18% GST||Rs 4500 on MAP + 18% GST|
|Premium||Rs 5500 on CP + 18% GST||Rs 6250 on CP + 18% GST||Rs 4500 on CP + 18% GST|
|Rs 6000 on MAP + 18% GST||Rs 6750 on MAP + 18% GST||Rs 5000 on MAP + 18% GST|
|Executive||Rs 6000 on CP + 18% GST||Rs 6750 on CP + 18% GST||Rs 5500 on MAP + 18% GST|
|Rs 6500 on MAP + 18% GST||Rs 7250 on MAP + 18% GST||Rs 6000 on MAP + 18% GST|
- Well appointed rooms facing Himalayas with Balcony.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- Meals: CP (Breakfast); MAP(Breakfast and Dinner)
- Tea Coffee Maker in the Rooms.
- LCD Television in the Rooms.
- Free entry to Discotheque and all indoor games.
- Outdoor games including a mini golf course.
- Child from 5 to 11 years will be charged 25% of the package cost(Rack Rate) + Taxes
- Above 12 years will be charged 35% of the package cost(Rack Rate) + Taxes
- Taxes are subject to change as per government regulation. Any increase in the Taxes will be Paid by the Guest or the Booking Agency.
- All Rooms are Facing Himalayas with Balcony
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Complementary Toiletries
- Wooden Floored Rooms
- LCD TV
- Power Backup
- Laundry Service
- Lawns/ Play Ground for Children