About Hotel Suman Paradise
Ringed by the seven hills of Nainital lies the enchanting and sacred Naini lake. Named after the legend proclaiming that the left eye of Parvati, consort of the Lord Shiva fell here, this is where the Naina Devi Temple now stands. Nainital is also mentioned in the ‘Manas Khand’ as Tri-rishi Sarovar. According to this gatha, three sages, Atri, Pulastya and Pulaha, chanced upon this place while on pilgrimage and feeling thirsty, summoned the waters of the Mansarovar Lake.
|Room Type||Mid Season | RACK RATE||Peak Season | RACK RATE||Off Season | RACK RATE|
|Luxury||Rs 5000 on CP + 18% GST||Rs 5250 on CP + 18% GST||Rs 4000 on CP + 18% GST|
|Rs 5500 on MAP + 18% GST||Rs 5750 on MAP + 18% GST||Rs 4500 on MAP + 18% GST|
|Premium||Rs 5500 on CP + 18% GST||Rs 6250 on CP + 18% GST||Rs 4500 on CP + 18% GST|
|Rs 6000 on MAP + 18% GST||Rs 6750 on MAP + 18% GST||Rs 5000 on MAP + 18% GST|
|Luxury Suite Room (4 Pax)||Rs 8000 on CP + 28% GST||Rs 9000 on CP + 28% GST||Rs 6500 on CP + 18% GST|
|Rs 9000 on MAP + 28% GST||Rs 10000 on MAP + 28% GST||Rs 7499 on MAP + 18% GST|
The package includes :
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Meals – MAP (Breakfast and Dinner); CP (Breakfast)
- Tea Coffee Maker in the rooms.
- LCD Television
- Free Pick up and drop to the Mall (Masjid) on Regular Interval (9 A.M to 9 PM)
- One Child below 5 Years is free sharing parent’s bed.
- Child from 5 to 11 years will be charged 25% of the package cost (Rack Rate)+ Taxes
- Above 12 years will be charged 35% of the package cost (Rack Rate) + Taxes
- Free Wi-Fi Access
- Reserved Parking
- LED TV
- Power Supply
- Conference Hall
- Laundry Service