About Anand Lok Resort - Rishikesh
In midst of the quiet natural environs, we have put together comforts that befit modern living. A piece of heaven solemnized aloof in a scenic nook of the mighty Himalayas. A landscape gifted by the gods and painstakingly nurtured by humans into a progress towards liberation of mind and self-actualization.
Tariff Chart for Anand Lok - Across the Ganges
|Room||(INR) Double Occupancy||(INR) Single Occupancy|
|Luxury tax :||5%|
|Service tax (only on additional food item apart from regular meal)||10%|
- Validity from 1st October 1309 till 31st March 2010
- Extra bed facility available only in NARMADA and YAMUNA @ Rs. 1130 per bed
- These prices are inclusive of all three meals in a day and we offer fixed meal menu (guest may request in advance for any selective food items).
- These prices are exclusive of any taxes.
We are committed to the utmost service quality and satisfaction of our guests. Our pledge includes:
- Comfortable lodgings with all modern amenities so that you feel at home.
- Pure and farm fresh food items that fuse with the natural surroundings and divine presence.
- A total dedication of our people who will stop at nothing to make you wish true.
In our endeavor to connect and co-exist with nature, we serve 100% organic food from our kitchen gardens, milk products from our own cow pen and all garden fresh food products.
Accomandation & Facilities
In midst of the quiet natural environs, we have put together comforts that befit modern living. Our conveniences include 9 cottages which are further divided into three double room cottages, three single occupancy cottages and three newly built double occupancy rooms.
We have a meditation room designed to invoke peace in disturbed minds. Anandlok is visited by spiritual gurus who find peace here. One can get to learn ?yoga asanas? from our esteemed visiting spiritual guru and set souls free for a lifetime.